Всё о сервере, форум!
ИНФОРМАТИКА: ЕГЭ, ТЕОРИЯ, ПРАКТИКА, ТЕСТЫ
Математика / ИКТ (ЕГЭ)
Русский язык (д/з)
Физика (лаб. работы)
Английский язык (д/з)
Математика / ИКТ (ЕГЭ)
Русский язык (д/з)
Физика (лаб. работы)
Английский язык (д/з)
Куда пойти учиться??
Список учебных заведений и специальнсотей
ЕГЭ, ДОМАШНИЕ ЗАДАНИЯ
Английский язык (тесты, перевод текста, задания)
Содержание заданий и решения
Установите соответствие рубрик A – G текстам 1 – 6, в которых содержится важная информация для туристов, приезжающих в Ирландию. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании одна рубрика лишняя.
1. Ireland is located on an island. Winters in Ireland are not cold and rivers do not freeze. The summer months of June, July and August are mild. However, the weather is changeable. If you are going to visit Ireland in summer, do not forget to take an umbrella and warm clothes.
2. Most buses in big cities in Ireland have conductors who collect the money, but in small places passengers pay the driver. The trains in Ireland are not cheap, but they usually leave on time. Taxies are easy to get although they are rather expensive in comparison to other countries.
3. Irish farmhouse cheeses are very popular gift items. Other products to delight tourists are Irish salmon, netted in autumn, oysters and hand-made chocolates.
4. The best place to learn how to get a room in a hotel, change money, and much more is your nearest Tourist office. In Dublin city-centre the Tourist office is situated at 14 Upper O'Connel Street, beside the Savoy cinema.
5. Ireland has two national stations, RTE 1 and Network 2. You can watch different programmes. Most popular are political news, country news, sports and music programmes. People can also enjoy watching drama, films etc.
6. It is impossible to make any statement about the characteristics of the Irish, but they are known for their humour, hospitality, kindness.
The Irish know how to have a good time and very often they get enjoyment in the pub to the accompaniment of Irish folk music.
1 2 3 4 5 6
D B F A E C
Прочитайте вопросы 1 – 5 и рекламные объявления A – F о музеях в Вашингтоне, столице США, и установите соответствие между вопросами и рекламными объявлениями. В каждом тексте вы найдете ответ только на один вопрос. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу, приведенную ниже, где под номером вопроса впишите соответствующую букву. В задании один текст лишний.
1. is more than a century old?
2. is named after a man who loved Asian art?
3. gives an idea of what George Washington looked like?
4. collects things of working class people?
5. gives its visitors a chance to travel in space?
The Mount Vernon Museum gives an idea of George and Martha Washington's life. On display are personal things of America's first president and military equipment. One can also see porcelain and silver used at Mount Vernon.
A bust of George Washington modeled at Mount Vernon by the French sculptor Jean Houdon, is also exhibited. The bust is thought to look like the model. Washington is depicted as a general, the founder of the state.
In the Freer Gallery of Art visitors will find one of the finest collections of Chinese and Japanese art in the western world. A Detroit industrialist, Charles Lang Freer, was fond of Oriental art. During his trips to London he began collecting it. Later he gave his private collection to the museum which had been opened a century before.
The Renwick gallery shows American art from the 19th to the 21st centuries. The collection has works of modern American artists in glass, ceramics, metal, and wood. The building, begun in 1859, was Washington, D.C.'s first art museum. It is named after the building's architect, James Renwick.
This museum is filled with the sounds, sights and smells of the life of this big city in the past.
The museum tells about common people who worked in industries, trades and services, looking at their work and pastimes and uses reconstructed scenes, objects and photographs to bring their story to life.
This Museum is so much fun for kids and grown-ups. It tells the story of flight, from the first balloons to our current exploration of the Universe. It is the home of the first airplane. Only in this museum visitors can make a tour of the Universe and walk through a skylab orbital workshop.
The attractive and unusual architecture of the Hirshhorn Museum sets it apart from the other museums on the Mall. Looking like a sculpture itself, the Hirshhorn Museum is a tall cylinder. The museum is named after an American collector of modern art.
1 2 3 4 5
C B A D E
Вы услышите 5 высказываний. Установите соответствие между высказываниями каждого говорящего 1 – 5 и утверждениями, данными в списке A – F. Используйте каждую букву, обозначающую утверждение, только один раз. В задании есть одно лишнее утверждение. Вы услышите запись дважды. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу.
A. She likes living the life of people of the country she is visiting.
B. Travelling helped her to become a different person.
C. Things she has learnt about the country will help her in her work.
D. She likes doing sights in other countries more than at home.
E. She enjoys doing sights in her own country.
F. She liked the relationships among people in the country she visited.
Говорящий 1 2 3 4 5
Утверждение B C F A E
Установите соответствие тем A – G текстам 1-6. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании одна тема лишняя.
A. CAR RACE C. FAVOURITE TOY E. HELPFUL MACHINE G. UNUSUAL CAR
B. REAL PLEASURE D. SERIOUS PROBLEMS F. DIFFERENT TOYS
1. Things boys play with are not like objects girls play with. Boys often have more freedom to run about and they get guns, train sets, toy trucks and toy cars. Electronic games are very popular among young boys. Toys for girls are much quieter and more passive. Young girls often get things like dolls, dresses, and pictures to colour.
2. “Teddies” are an important part of British culture. Most people in Britain have a teddy bear when they are young, and most people are very fond of their special bear, even when they are 30 or 40 years old! Many famous people like film stars or pop stars or politicians collect “teddies”. These people have donated their old friends to the teddy bear museum which is in Stradford-on-Avon in England. Many tourists go to this place, because it is the birthplace of Shakespeare, but they often love the teddy bear museum more.
3. Computer games are a multimillion dollar industry, but people who really enjoy games are not satisfied with playing against the computer. They want to play against real people and most computer games allow you to do that just by joining up with other players on the Internet. Regular players say that this is where their true enjoyment of games can be found. With some games up to 60 people can take part. It's a good way to meet people and it gives you something to talk about.
4. The big American company General Motors has developed a vehicle that uses the power of the sun instead of petrol. The vehicle is called Sunraycer which means "ray of the sun"+"racer". Sunraycer has just taken part in a race against 25 solar-powered vehicles. Sunraycer covered the great distance in 45 hours at a speed of 41 miles an hour at temperatures as high as 48°C. It is certainly the car of the future.
5. Computers are a great technological invention of the 20th century. Their advantages are numerous yet much can be said against them. The main disadvantage of computers is that looking at a screen for long periods of time is bad for the eyes, and sitting on a chair for hours is not healthy. Also, people who use computers have a tendency to become anti-social and stay at home. The strongest argument against the use of computers is that the more jobs which are done by computers, the less are done by people.
6. Thirty years ago few people realized that computers were about to become part of our everyday lives. This short period of time has seen great changes in business, education and public administration. Jobs which took weeks to do in past, are now carried out in minutes. Schoolchildren have become as familiar with hardware and software as their parents were with pencils and exercise books and they don’t worry about mistakes having a computer.
1 2 3 4 5 6
F C B G D E
Прочитайте утверждения 1-6 и следующие за ними тексты. Установите соответствие между утверждениями и содержанием текстов. Напишите цифру 1, если утверждение верное, и цифру 0, если утверждение неверное. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу.
1. The Royal Family lived in Reading for long periods of time.
2. The music festivals last for the same period of time.
3. You can get tickets for the Reading Festival only in Reading.
4. It is easy to book a room in a hotel during the festivals.
Reading is a modern, prosperous town on the south bank of the River Thames. Guarding the western approaches to London, it has always been important. It was a stopping-off point for kings and queens and once it was home to one of the country’s richest abbeys. Today almost nothing is left of the old town except the remains of the abbey.
There is a flourishing arts scene in the town, with both the Reading Film Theatre and the Hexagon Theatre. Reading is also famous for its big summertime festivals. The first, the Folk Poetry Festival, lasts five days. The three-day World Music, Arts and Dance Festival was originally inspired by Peter Gabriel. Held a little later in the summer the Reading Festival is a three-day event featuring many of the big names of contemporary music. Details of who is performing are published in the music press at least a couple of months in advance and tickets are available from record shops across the country. If you are planning on being in Reading for any of the festivals be sure to reserve a room months in advance.
5. A man-made waterway is one of the town’s sights.
6. The Beatrix
is located in the
tower of the
Gloucester has played an important role in the history of England. Commercial prestige came to town with trade up the River Severn, which developed into one of the busiest trade routes in Europe. However, navigating the Severn was so difficult that most trade gradually moved to the south. To help the city, a canal was opened in 1827, but it didn’t improve the situation. Today, the canal is busy once again, though this time with pleasure boats. It has become a great new tourist attraction. Gloucester’s most prominent sight is the cathedral, its tower visible for miles around. The impressive buildings around the cathedral include the Beatrix Potter Exhibition in the house used by the children’s author for her illustrations of the story of the “Tailor of Gloucester”.
1 2 3 4 5 6
0 1 0 0 1 0
При копировании материала с сайта
активная ссылка обязательна!